Re: Best tools to monitor and fine tune postgres

От Atul Kumar
Тема Re: Best tools to monitor and fine tune postgres
Дата
Re: Best tools to monitor and fine tune postgres  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
You keep on giving excuses (imperfect world and blah blah) and I will keep on raising questions on them.

The link you shared could have been shared earlier as well.

But instead of that as usual you and your mates stretched the conversation without going in any direction so basically you wasted author’s time.

And I have no doubt that you will waste more time of yours as well as of us by giving some kore excuses.