Re: pgadmin4 and Python3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 and Python3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Dmitry Voronin
<carriingfate92@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello, Dave and pgadmin team.
>
> Two questions.
>
> Will any versions of pgadmin3 be released in the future?

Extremely unlikely.

> I want run padmin4 as desktop application. So, I compled runtime part and run it. Pgadmin4 tell me to enter Python
Binpath and application path. I entered it, but it is not helpful for me.

> I sucessfully run pgadmin4 as web applicaion by confiugre and install requirements for Python3.
> Can you tell me how run pgadmin4 as desktop application more in details please?

The runtime will search for pgAdmin4.py in various places that it
expects it might find it (for example, where it would be in a Mac
Appbundle, a Windows installation or a development tree). If you have
it somewhere else, you can enter the directory containing pgAdmin4.py
in the configuration (don't include the filename, just the directory
path). This is done in Server::Init() in Server.cpp of the runtime if
you want to look at the logic.

The runtime will also do a search (albeit much smaller) for a Python
virtual environment containing the Python dependencies for the app. If
needed, you can set this to the site-packages directory within the
virtual environment which will allow the runtime to find all the
dependencies; for example, on my machine that would be
/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/. This
is handled in Server::Server(quint16 port) in Server.cpp of the
runtime.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dmitry Voronin
Сообщение: pgadmin4 and Python3
От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Foreign table column options in pgAdmin 4