Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 7:31 PM Mark Murawski <markm-lists@intellasoft.net> wrote:

Would there be a possibility of embedding chromium?  Since of course
it's actively developed and everyone including their pet cat are using
it as a rendering engine these days (including microsoft)  Not sure of
the compatibility with the BSD license would go...

It's technically possible of course (one most, but not all of our supported platforms), but would be a massive amount of work, probably tying up most of my team for months whilst they figure out how to glue all the pieces together into Qt on Windows, Mac and Linux. I'd far rather they were building actual features.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?