Re: pgAdmin 4 1.0-beta4 - Query Tool, Select file popup issues

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 1.0-beta4 - Query Tool, Select file popup issues
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 4 1.0-beta4 - Query Tool, Select file popup issues  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where is config_local.py located on OS X and Windows?

In the web/ directory of the installation. In a Mac app bundle you'll
find that in Contents/Resources (right-click the bundle, and select
Show Package Contents).

You shouldn't need to modify the setting on a desktop installation -
but having said that, I don't actually see drives listed on my Windows
installation, only the folders at C:\. Ashesh; is there a Windows
issue here?

On Mac, there are no drives of course so it works fine here.