Re: Implementation of the GUI to create/modify/drop "Resource Group".

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Implementation of the GUI to create/modify/drop "Resource Group".
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied, with new icons courtesy of Gary@EDB.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi Akshay

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave

I have implemented the GUI for creating, modifying and deleting the Resource Group for PPAS 9.4 and above. As I don't have new icon for the "Resource Group", I used the existing group and groups icon. I have tested the code on Windows and Linux.

Attached is the patch file. Please review it and if code looks good to you then can you please commit it.

It looks fine to me on first review and test, except:

- The schema class and filename should be edbResourceGroup, not pgResourceGroup.

- pgResourceGroup::GetSql is incomplete - it doesn't emit the rate limit values, just "CREATE RESOURCE GROUP foo;"

   Fixed. Attached is the modified patch.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page