Re: Bug report

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug report
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Robert van Geel <robert@dotdata.nl> wrote:

Dave, I've added the main list again in the cc of this mail so people finding this post will also know the solution.

Your comment:

>Can you please run the registry editor on Windows, and check the value of the following key?
>
>HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.css\Content Type
>
>It should be "text/css" (without the quotes).

Indeed, it was text/plain. I changed it to text/css, then restarted pgAdmin4. Lo and behold, that helped !

Awesome :-)

Weird, I vaguely remember Werkzeug (or Flask?) having its own hardcoded mapping for mime-types but aparantly they get read from here.

I believe it does for non-Windows platforms.

You're class!

:-). Thanks for helping figure this one out!

Robert