Re: Fwd: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fwd: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 11:48 AM, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: Dave Page 2018-01-26 <CA+OCxoy77QbBLotBt1n2XL=jQ+khbvPXVjHzqWC48t2Qa4L1qg@mail.gmail.com>
> For those that may not watch -announce....

Sorry this was a typo. Only "stretch" is supported, plus the
development branches.

> development branches buster and sid. Supported Ubuntu releases are
> xenial and the to-be-released-in-April bionic.

Thanks Christoph. I've updated the text on the website to read:

DEBs for Debian Stretch and Ubuntu Xenial and later are available from the PostgreSQL apt repository.

Please let me know if you want to change that at all.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Problems on MacOS High Sierra
Сообщение: Re: Problems on MacOS High Sierra