Re: Fwd: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Fwd: pgAdmin4 2.1 on apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Re: Dave Page 2018-01-31 <CA+OCxozButgdBXRMOeZ64Jq3V2Mk0iKY83EEsHE977fdgBc4vQ@mail.gmail.com>
> Thanks Christoph. I've updated the text on the website to read:
>
> DEBs for Debian Stretch and Ubuntu Xenial and later are available from the
> PostgreSQL apt repository.
>
> Please let me know if you want to change that at all.

That's fine, thanks. Sorry for getting the list wrong in the first
place...

Christoph

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 from apt.postgresql.org - ubuntu xenial - solved
Сообщение: PgAdmin4 Error 5 opening SQL file