Re: Cannot log in to pgadmin interface with Docker

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Cannot log in to pgadmin interface with Docker
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

[please keep the mailing list CC'd]

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 9:46 PM Charalampos Fanoulis <charalampos.fanoulis@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, thanks for the answers. No, it was just that single instance (it's in server mode), and was using the default credentials as shown on the docker image page

Please check/post the following:

- The logs from the container (docker logs <container_name>)

- Any errors etc. from the Javascript console in your browser (open the developer tools *before* navigating to pgAdmin and testing).

Thanks.

console.log({
  name: Χαράλαμπος Φανούλης
  school: 6ο Γυμνάσιο Ευόσμου