Cannot log in to pgadmin interface with Docker

От Charalampos Fanoulis
Тема Cannot log in to pgadmin interface with Docker
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello all! I hope this is the correct email for support, not really familiar with mailing lists.

Anyways, I have freshly started a Docker container from the dpage/pgadmin4 using the simple startup script. While I can reach the login page, when trying to sign in with the credentials (they are the same as in the cmd), nothing happens. The page just refreshes with no errors

Technical info:

OS: Ubuntu 18.04.1
Docker version: 19.03.1, build 74b1e89
Image version: Latest version available (was pushed 5hrs ago as of writing this)

Awaiting your reply,
Charalampos