Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3968] Panel automatically gets resized (wcDocker)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3968] Panel automatically gets resized (wcDocker)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:41 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 3:08 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:24 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 2:51 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks, applied.

Do we still need our fork of wcDocker?
Yes we do. pgAdmin depends on changes done on forked wcDocker.

Also, please let me know when you're running low on things to do in this sprint (not including schema diff). I have one other issue I'd like to get worked on ASAP.
Yeah, please let me know. I am available.

I'd like to discuss first though - are you available in the next 5 or 10 minutes
Will be available after 30 mins (have meeting) :/

Just realised so do I. I'll ping you...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com