Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2989] To fix the issue in Table node

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2989] To fix the issue in Table node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thank you Joao

Regards,
Murtuza

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:19 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello Murtuza/Dave,

Nice splitting of some of the functionality into functions, removing some of the complexity of the initial function. Good job.

I made some changes because the linter was failing and also changed some variable names.
These changes pass our CI and the linter.

Thanks
Joao