Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2963 - Backup database, Restore database and Maintenance Database failed for é object.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2963 - Backup database, Restore database and Maintenance Database failed for é object.
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2963 - Backup database, Restore database and Maintenance Database failed for é object.  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:54 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix below issues:

1. #2963 - Backup database, Restore database and Maintenance Database failed for é object
2. #3157 - Process viewer doesn't show complete command executed.

Test cases are not included for these fixes as we don't have test cases for these modules (backup, restore, maintenance).
I will create one separate RM for the same which will cover this.

Interesting that you fix these together, as together they also exhibit another bug :-). Backing up the é database displays the following command:

/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_dump --file "/Users/dpage/foo.bak" --host "localhost" --port "5432" --username "postgres" --no-password --verbose --format=c --blobs "&#233;"

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company