Re: PIP Package Building for pgAdmin4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PIP Package Building for pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
EBROKENPATCH

(pgadmin4)piranha:pgAdmin4 dpage$ git apply
~/Downloads/pgadmin4_pip_framework_v5.patch
/Users/dpage/Downloads/pgadmin4_pip_framework_v5.patch:41: trailing whitespace.
python pkg/pip/setup_pip.py bdist_wheel
/Users/dpage/Downloads/pgadmin4_pip_framework_v5.patch:45: trailing whitespace.
all: install-pip-requirements pip
/Users/dpage/Downloads/pgadmin4_pip_framework_v5.patch:47: trailing whitespace.
install-pip-requirements:
/Users/dpage/Downloads/pgadmin4_pip_framework_v5.patch:59: trailing whitespace.
pip:
/Users/dpage/Downloads/pgadmin4_pip_framework_v5.patch:73: trailing whitespace.
fi
error: Makefile: No such file or directory
error: pkg/pip/setup_pip.py: No such file or directory

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Foreign Data Wrapper
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Foreign Data Wrapper