Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design  (Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 at 10:01, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Could you please confirm whether we can proceed with the following grouping?

1. Summary
  • OS information
  • Sys CPU Information
  • Sys Process Information
2. CPU
  • Sys CPU Usage Information
  • Sys Load Avg Information
  • Process Name/Pid - CPU Usage (From Process)
3. Memory
  • Sys Memory Information
  • Process Name/Pid - Memory Usage and Memory Bytes (From Process)
4. Storage (including I/O)
  • Sys Disk Information
  • Sys I/O Analysis Information

I have also attached the dashboard layout, as you suggested.

Seems reasonable to me. A wireframe would seem like the best next step, to confirm we're all happy with what's proposed. It's hard to visualise from a list of bullet points.