Re: Possible bug report (comment on database disappered on pgAdmin 1.16.1)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Possible bug report (comment on database disappered on pgAdmin 1.16.1)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Nevermind - the reason I couldn't reproduce the issue is that it's
already fixed. I must have spotted it while I was working on this
change: http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commit;h=7b20a39c7f018c12901e15cc23bb827517242bd1

So, the problem will be resolved in 1.16.2.