Re: Cannot see the start server Icon

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Cannot see the start server Icon
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
[Please keep the mailing list CC'd]

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 7:29 AM, <Mamatha_Kagathi_Chan@dell.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

I did not find any windows event log for postgres, But I found the following log in the data directory.

Postgres uses the Application log - did you check there?

When I am trying to log into PgAdmin III,  I am getting the following window after I enter the password.

That's normal if you try to connect to a server that's not listening. There's nothing particularly unusual in the log, it shows the server starting, a couple of errors that would have originated from commands sent to the server, and then:

terminating connection due to administrator command

There's nothing to indicate a startup failure.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Cannot see the start server Icon
Сообщение: Re: Cannot see the start server Icon