Re: TABLESAMPLE docs found in search, but are 404

От Dave Page
Тема Re: TABLESAMPLE docs found in search, but are 404
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> On 08/06/2015 09:01 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Folks:
>>
>> If you search:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/search/?u=%2Fdocs%2F9.5%2F&q=tablesample
>>
>> You turn up a number of doc pages detailing the new TABLESAMPLE
>> functionality.  However, if you actually click on the links:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/tablesample-method-functions.html
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/catalog-pg-tablesample-method.html
>>
>> ... they are 404.  Doc build errors?
>
> no this looks like an artifact of the alpha2 release - it seems like the
> docs loaded to the website for 9.5 are currently out-of-sync with the
> webspider feeding our search engine(in this particular case the reason
> is the TABLESAMPLE rewrite from tom). I assume dave has that on his radar...

As far as I'm aware, it's fully automated, but I'm not at all familiar
with the code and am probably not going to be able to investigate
until next week due to other commitments. Not sure when Magnus is
back, but he can probably help with some pointers at least.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: TABLESAMPLE docs found in search, but are 404
Сообщение: Re: TABLESAMPLE docs found in search, but are 404