Re: TABLESAMPLE docs found in search, but are 404

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: TABLESAMPLE docs found in search, but are 404
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 08/06/2015 09:01 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks:
>
> If you search:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/search/?u=%2Fdocs%2F9.5%2F&q=tablesample
>
> You turn up a number of doc pages detailing the new TABLESAMPLE
> functionality.  However, if you actually click on the links:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/tablesample-method-functions.html
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/catalog-pg-tablesample-method.html
>
> ... they are 404.  Doc build errors?

no this looks like an artifact of the alpha2 release - it seems like the
docs loaded to the website for 9.5 are currently out-of-sync with the
webspider feeding our search engine(in this particular case the reason
is the TABLESAMPLE rewrite from tom). I assume dave has that on his radar...

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: