Re: mac os x 10.8 pgadmin3 can't use backup / restore

От Dave Page
Тема Re: mac os x 10.8 pgadmin3 can't use backup / restore
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:16 AM, aloysius <aloysius.chang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Raymond O'Donnell wrote
>> On 22/02/2013 09:58, aloysius wrote:
>>> at mac os x 10.8 , i download pgadmin3 1.16.1 , the backup and
>>> restore button is deactivate . any one can help me? please...
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I don't know about Macs, but on Windows you need to tell PgAdmin where
>> your pg_dump and pg_restore are. Go to File -> Options, then under
>> Browser -> Binary paths enter the path to these programs for "PG bin
>> path".
>>
>> Ray.
>
> hello ray
>
>         thank your replay, pgadmin3 at mac os x, is already include the
> pg_dump and pg_restore binary(can see the screen cut),
>         so I don't know why the button is deactivate .

What version of Postgres and pgAdmin are you using? The binaries in
pgAdmin need to match the server version you're using - if you have
pgAdmin 1.16.x, then the binaries are from PostgreSQL 9.2.

If you need to use a different version, you can use the options Ray
mentions to point pgAdmin at alternate binaries.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: mac os x 10.8 pgadmin3 can't use backup / restore
Сообщение: Re: mac os x 10.8 pgadmin3 can't use backup / restore