Re: mac os x 10.8 pgadmin3 can't use backup / restore

От aloysius
Тема Re: mac os x 10.8 pgadmin3 can't use backup / restore
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Raymond O'Donnell wrote
> On 22/02/2013 09:58, aloysius wrote:
>> at mac os x 10.8 , i download pgadmin3 1.16.1 , the backup and
>> restore button is deactivate . any one can help me? please...
>
> Hi there,
>
> I don't know about Macs, but on Windows you need to tell PgAdmin where
> your pg_dump and pg_restore are. Go to File -> Options, then under
> Browser -> Binary paths enter the path to these programs for "PG bin
> path".
>
> Ray.

hello ray
       thank your replay, pgadmin3 at mac os x, is already include the
pg_dump and pg_restore binary(can see the screen cut),       so I don't know why the button is deactivate .

aloysius
<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5746369/%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E6%93%B7%E5%8F%96_2_23_13_2_14_PM.png>