Re: Windows: openssl & gssapi dislike each other

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Windows: openssl & gssapi dislike each other
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 11 Jun 2024 at 12:22, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 2024-06-11 Tu 05:19, Dave Page wrote:
Hi

On Sun, 9 Jun 2024 at 08:29, Imran Zaheer <imran.zhir@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I am submitting two new patches. We can undefine the macro at two locations

1). As be-secure-openssl.c [1] was the actual
file where the conflict happened so I undefined the macro here before
the ssl includes. I changed the comment a little to make it understandable.
I am also attaching the error generated with ninja build.

OR

2). Right after the gssapi includes in libpq-be.h

Thank you for working on this. I can confirm the undef version compiles and passes tests with 16.3.

Thanks for testing.

I think I prefer approach 2, which should also allow us to remove the #undef in sslinfo.c so we only need to do this in one place.

OK, well that version compiles and passes tests as well :-)

Thanks!