Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Backform Switch control clean-up

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Backform Switch control clean-up
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 9:13 AM Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the attached patch for cleaning up the unwanted extended versions of Backform Switch controls.
> The Bootstrap Switch Control was extended only for alignment at most of the places. In this patch, I have introduced
aconfigurable option to set the necessary class on the main div and also removed the extra extended controls.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Clean up the unwanted extended versions of BackformS
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] Feature tests failing intermittently for SQLeditor related test cases