Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Backform Switch control clean-up

[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Backform Switch control clean-up

От
Khushboo Vashi
Дата:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch for cleaning up the unwanted extended versions of Backform Switch controls.
The Bootstrap Switch Control was extended only for alignment at most of the places. In this patch, I have introduced a configurable option to set the necessary class on the main div and also removed the extra extended controls.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Backform Switch control clean-up

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, patch applied.