Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:44 AM, Atle Frenvik Sveen <atle@frenviksveen.net> wrote:
Dave, Khushboo:

Thanks for your replies. I've created an issue here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3646

Please feel free to comment and suggest changes.

Thank you both for your input!

I guess I will spend some time getting to know this code-base, and when time comes I think I will need some guidance on the process of sending patches etc (as this is not something I am familiar with).

I see that there is an .editorconfig and and .eslintrc.js in the repo, along with a .pycodestyle. I've never heard of .pycodestyle, but I am familiar with PEP8. Any pointers on this?

You can run "make check-pep8" and it will check that all the Python code conforms.

-a

--
  Atle Frenvik Sveen
  atle@frenviksveen.net

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview
Сообщение: Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview