Re: 1.15 Dev with wxwidgets 2.9.3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 1.15 Dev with wxwidgets 2.9.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM, zgilboa <zgilboa@virginia.edu> wrote:
<<
<< We are really interested to know what kind of issues you'll have with
<< wxWidgets 2.9. There has been not a lot of checks with this release, so
<< any issues you find are definitely interesting.

*IsEmpty* now has some ambiguity issues: see for instance ldg/ldgServer.cpp
my intuition was to change IsEmpty to IsTextEmpty
the wxWidgets 2.9 online documentation has a paragraph about it, see:

http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_combo_box.html

Hmm, looks like that is a change in 2.9.4 (it works OK in 2.9.3). I'm not sure I want to go chasing this one yet - it seems like a widespread change that will be somewhat hard to find without the compiler throwing errors. Better to wait until 2.9.4 is released I think (rather than start continuously updating for upcoming versions).

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: 1.15 Dev with wxwidgets 2.9.3
Сообщение: Re: 1.15 Dev with wxwidgets 2.9.3