Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Almost there :-s

- The hint for default should be a placeholder in the textbox itself
(like combos have "Select from the list"

- I should be able to check the "Validate?" option on one or more
constraints from within the Domain dialogue

- Please ensure the capitalisation of all property labels is
consistent - it should be "Base type" not "Base Type", "System
domain?" not "System Domain?" etc.

- The check constraint reverse engineered SQL should include the path
to the constraint, e.g.

-- CHECK: schema.domain.check_at

Once that's done, it can be committed I think.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Functions/Procedures Module
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Functions/Procedures Module