Re: How to unzoom the window

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How to unzoom the window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 9:00 AM Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
On 2021-04-01 12:08 a.m., Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 07:09, Akshay Joshi wrote:
>     On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 9:03 AM Aditya Toshniwal wrote:
>         Not sure how you zoomed the window, because the feature is available
>         from v5.1. Please update to 5.1.
>
>         On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 7:26 AM Jack Royal-Gordon wrote:
>             I’m running 4.29-nwjs on MacOS. I accidentally zoomed the window way
>             up and could not figure out how to zoom it back down. I checked the
>             documentation for shortcut keys () but did not see anything there. I
>             ended up closing and re-opening the program. What’s the sequence for
>             unzooming?
>
>           Also, v4.29 is not with NWjs. We have introduced NWjs from v5.0.
>
> Jack was running the 4.29 based test build we did.
>
> I agree that upgrading is the best option though - there was no zoom in < 5.1,
> so I have no idea what’s happened here.

It seems obvious to me.  PgAdmin4 v4.x runs in a regular web browser for its
user interface right?  Well web browsers have native generic zoom in/out
functionality, typically for magnifying the text on any page to make it more
readability.  So I would think that is what was triggered.  On MacOS browsers
for example, CMD+plus and CMD-minus zoom in/out in web browsers, and this
affects all web apps in the web browsers. -- Darren Duncan

Jack is running '4.29-nwjs', which was a pre-5.0 test build of the nwjs based user interface. It does not use a browser, nor does it have zoom functionality (unless there are some previously unknown and undocumented hotkeys in nwjs). Zoom for the primary window was added in 5.1, and will be improved further in 5.2 to support child windows (unfortunately that code turned out to be kinda tricky to implement, and didn't make it in time for the 5.1 release).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com