Re: pgAdmin v1.22.0 keeps freezing and crashing

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin v1.22.0 keeps freezing and crashing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm not an expert, but believe the problem is that
PgAdmin v1.22 does not play nice with any version
of Windows other than Windows 10.

Currently I am using with on Windows 10 with no problem.

Why would you think that? I believe most of us build/code/test it on Windows 7, when using Windows. I certainly build the release binaries on Windows 7 and have never run it at all on Windows 10 myself.

Melvin Davidson

www.youtube.com/unusedhero

Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com