Re: New macros for sequence node [pgadmin4]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New macros for sequence node [pgadmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
+ Usage of macros

Way to use in template:

1] Security labels:

SECLABLE.SET(conn, object_type, object_name, provider, security_label, object.schema)

SECLABLE.UNSET(conn, object_type, object_name, provider, object.schema)

2] Privileges:

PRIVILEGE.SET(conn, object_type, grantee, object_name, privileges_without_grant, privileges_with_grant,
            object.schema)

PRIVILEGE.UNSETALL(conn, object_type, grantee, object_name, schema)

privileges_without_grant = comma separated string of privileges.
privileges_with_grant = comma separated string of privileges.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer