Re: What pgAdmin version(s) needed these tables/functions?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: What pgAdmin version(s) needed these tables/functions?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> wrote:
Hi,

In a database that has been around for a long, long time, there are
several pgAdmin-related relations and functions:

I assume these are things that were needed for some ancient version
of pgAdmin in some ancient version of PostgreSQL? I tried finding
something in current pgAdmin docs about them, but in the pgAdmin 4
or 3 docs I find nothing. Older docs are harder to find.

Can I safely conclude these are obsolete, and get rid of them without
impairing any reasonably recent version of pgAdmin?

With what version did they become obsolete, if they are?

Thanks,
Chapman Flack

pgadmin_desc
pgadmin_functions
pgadmin_param
pgadmin_rev_log
pgadmin_seq_cache
pgadmin_table_cache
pgadmin_triggers
pgadmin_views

pgadmin_get_col_def()
pgadmin_get_desc()
pgadmin_get_handler()
pgadmin_get_pgdesc()
pgadmin_get_rows()
pgadmin_get_sequence()
pgadmin_get_type()

Wow, that takes me back. They're from pgAdmin 1 iirc, and haven't been used in 15+ years.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org