Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 06:31:32PM +0000, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

> Thanks for your response, Johann.
>
> I'm probably being stupid, but I can't find those packages... I've
> been hunting in
> https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/jessie-pgdg/ which

I have looked in the apt.postgresql.org repository and it seems that all
the Packages files are empty.  So I am not sure whether there is a
package for Jessie.

You can go to apt.postgresql.org/pool/main/p and download the debs
mentioned above.

It might be necessary to change your /etc/sources.list to a newer
version of debian before getting "apt-get -f install"  to get all the
dependencies.

Or just upgrade to a newer version of Debian :)

I am not sure whether the method I mentioned will work.  Be careful not
to break your Jessie.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer