Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 at 15:30, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 14:15, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
image.gif
I think combining R/W is fine, as long as it uses two scales in case the values are wildly different (which is likely).

So should I combine all the parameters (Total read/write operations, Total Bytes read/write, and time spent) in a single graph for one disk or just the total number of read/write operations?

Could you please also clarify this?

Don't combine ops/time/bytes etc, but you can combine read/write, input/output etc. as we do on the existing graphs.