Re: Make pgadmin3 1.20, wxwidgets problems

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Make pgadmin3 1.20, wxwidgets problems
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Ivan Pantic <ivanpantic82@gmail.com> wrote:
>     Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build pgadmin 1.20 from sources on Debian Jessie. I already
> have 1.20.0~beta2-1 0 installed through apt-get, but it's pretty buggy,
> which is why I'm looking into moving forward to the latest, or back to 1.18.
>
> Anyway, I followed the script from INSTALL file. This is where I'm stuck:
>
> # make
> ./pgadmin/ui/embed-xrc
> Rebuilding xrcdialogs.cpp...
> wxrc: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_baseu_xml-2.8.so.0: cannot
> diff: ./pgadmin/ui/xrcDialogs.cpp.new: No such file or directory
> mv: cannot stat ‘./pgadmin/ui/xrcDialogs.cpp.new’: No such file or directory
> Makefile:1024: recipe for target 'xrc' failed
> make: *** [xrc] Error 1
>
> I tried reconfiguring to wxwidgets 3.0 version from apt-get (./configure
> --with-wx-version=3.0 --with-wx=/usr). The same message.
> I tried deleting everything and starting from scratch, both using pgadmin
> 1.20 tarbal and the latest from master.
> I tried reinstalling wxwidgets 2.8, both manually and using the installer in
> xtra/wx-build/build-wxgtk.
>
> The error message remains the same. My best guesses are, either something
> has remained cached somewhere, or I messed up my wxwidgets install.
>
> Any ideas where I should start looking?

You seem to have a copy of wxrc on your system from wxWidgets 2.8,
however, it cannot find libwx_baseu_xml-2.8.so.0. You should check
where that came from, and why it can't find the libraries it needs.
It's basically a broken wxWidgets 2.8 installation by the looks of it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company