Re: [pgsql-www] Menu item/page header consistency

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Menu item/page header consistency
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Menu item/page header consistency  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> The about/, the menuitem “Licence” leads to a page with the heading “License”.
> While we're not entirely consistent on using American or British English for
> this noun (licence (British) / license (American)), at least make the menu item
> spelling consistent with the page header it leads to.
>
> The majority of mentions in the code use American English with "license" so
> attached patch changes the menu item rather than the pageheader.

I've managed to keep it that way for years. Let's stick with the
correct spelling, and just admit that the code is wrong :-p

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company