Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Cool - thanks. I'll go commit that patch :-)

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Crain, Andrew <acrain@cincinna.gannett.com> wrote:
Dave,
Yes, I did get reconnects, several times (expected), and not one caused a crash. Looks like you nailed it.
Thanks!
Andy

From: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:54 AM
To: "Crain, Andrew" <acrain@CINCINNA.GANNETT.COM>
Cc: "Strauch, Sheldon" <sstrauch@enova.com>, "pgadmin-support@postgresql.org" <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin III 1.22 crashes, bug riport

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Crain, Andrew <acrain@cincinna.gannett.com> wrote:
Dave,
I’ve been using the test build for several hours, longer than the typical interval between crashes, and have had no problems, including upon returning to the UI after a connection has become stale, which is when the problem typically occurs.
Thanks!
Andy

Great, that's promising! Did you get any reconnects during that time? The changes I made should avoid crashes in a couple of circumstances I speculated might be getting hit, but those circumstances would have still led to a reconnect message.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly
Сообщение: Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly