Re: PATCH: Search Objects by definitions and comments

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Search Objects by definitions and comments
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Thanks, patch applied. Please note that the combo boxes are still not
displayed correctly on Mac. After spending some time trying to fix it,
I remembered that it's a known issue that wxWidgets seems to have that
my brain has learnt to ignore on the existing UI :-(. I've really
gotta knuckle down on pgAdmin4...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com