Re: PATCH: Add libssh2 directory in CPPFLAGS (VPATH issue)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Add libssh2 directory in CPPFLAGS (VPATH issue)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On 9 May 2013 20:43, "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> OK, I've pushed this as-is for now. We'll remove the pgscript CLI in a few
>> days if noone exists.
>>
>> I had a couple of other thoughts whilst playing with VPATH builds -
>> shouldn't the doc and png2c output (*.pngc) be redirected to
>> $(top_builddir), or is there a reason we don't currently do that? Can you
>> check that please?
> Yeah - I tried that... and, I m aware of that.. But - forgot to mention that
> here.
> As I could not give more time, I've fixed only upto this level, so that -
> nothing is broken..
>
> Atleast - creation of the png2c binary & using it from the builddir has been
> taken care in my previous patch..
>
> I'll spend some more time after few days....
> I've something else with more priority in my plate. :(

Probably also my fault, so no problem :-). This is low priority.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Add libssh2 directory in CPPFLAGS (VPATH issue)
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Add libssh2 directory in CPPFLAGS (VPATH issue)