Re: PATCH: Added Statistics functionality for many nodes (pgAdmin4)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Added Statistics functionality for many nodes (pgAdmin4)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Ashesh/Dave,
>
> I tried setting 'track_functions' to false in postgresql.conf. but then I am
> not able to start server got error saying false is not correct argument
> (Version: PG 9.5).
> Then I also set it to all and try running function & check the stats.
>
> I am getting proper output in both cases, with stats & without stats(PFA
> screenshot)
>
> Let me know if I missed anything here.

You might need to reset the server stats (or re-initdb to be sure
everything is fresh and clean). FYI, I saw this on PostgreSQL 9.4.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company