Re: PATCH: Added Statistics functionality for many nodes (pgAdmin4)

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PATCH: Added Statistics functionality for many nodes (pgAdmin4)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I tried with fresh install of 9.4 version but still not able to re-produce the issue, I also tried switching python
version2.7/3.5 but still no luck.
I also checked with Neel & Surinder on their system but still not able to re-produce the issue.

Regards,
Murtuza