Re: pgadmin string data output...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin string data output...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 21:27 -0400, boris wrote:
>> hi all,
>> I guess , this is very basic question, but I don't see any options to
>> fix it.
>> why when I do select , strings in "data output" are in quotes and
>> parenthesis?
>>
>> How do I turn it off? I would like to see plain data...
>>

> Do you mean when you copy and paste the result? in that case, each
> columns' value could be between quotes. But the parenthesis, I have no
> idea.
>
> So, is it when you copy and paste the results? or is it in the results
> grid?

Parentheses makes me think the OP has defined his tables with text[]
or varchar[] columns instead of plain text or varchar. In that case,
he would always see both parentheses and quotes.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin string data output...
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin string data output...