Re: Problems on MacOS High Sierra

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problems on MacOS High Sierra
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Steve Hawes <steve.hawes@tmlep.com> wrote:

Wow – what a quick response!!

Well your email arrived right as I opened my laptop, so...

Thanks for the information. I have downloaded the new version using the link provided and it seems to work perfectly. The increase in the user experience is fantastic.

Great, thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. Never used a mailing list before so hope I’ve replied correctly.

Works for me :-)

Steve Hawes
CIO
FacebookLinkedInTwitter

T: 020 3355 9796
M: +34 681 259 532
E: steve.hawes@tmlep.com
W: www.tmlep.com
A:
67 The Innovation Centre, University Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7FG
TMLEP | The Medico-Legal Experts Practice
Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
TMLE Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 08092743. The company's registered office is The Chestnuts,Brewers End, Takeley, Essex CM22 6QJ United Kingdom.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

TMLEP may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails for compliance purposes and to protect its business.