Re: crypto library is not installed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: crypto library is not installed
Дата
Re: crypto library is not installed  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
> <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

>>> Given what you said, attached is a patch which requires "openssl/ssl.h"
>>> to be available. If not, configure bails out with an error message.
>>

>> Any feedback regarding this patch?
>
> Not from me at least (yet). I've been up to my eyeballs all week at work.

I took a quick look at this (and then passed the buck to Ashesh for
additional review and commit :-p ) - I think it's fine except that the
test needs to be inside the OpenSSL block above. See attached.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: crypto library is not installed
Сообщение: Re: crypto library is not installed