Re: crypto library is not installed

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: crypto library is not installed
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On 03/14/2014 12:39 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> I took a quick look at this (and then passed the buck to Ashesh for
> additional review and commit :-p ) - I think it's fine except that the
> test needs to be inside the OpenSSL block above. See attached.

Not sure you want to move this into this check: as you pointed out,
libpq is pulling in SSL anyway, therefore this check should be
standalone. The optional --with-openssl should be removed instead,
because it's no longer optional.

Regards,

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Сообщение: Re: crypto library is not installed
Сообщение: Re: crypto library is not installed