Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.3 fails to load

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.3 fails to load
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Peter. You can adjust the log level by creating a
config_local.py file alongside config.py in your installation. Add the
lines in-between the === marks to the file:

======
from config import *
import logging

CONSOLE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.WARNING
FILE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.WARNING
======

Those are the default settings in current releases though - it's
possible much of your log file is from a much earlier release, before
we dialled down the defaults. You might want to check that in
config.py.