Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:13 AM, johannes graën <johannes@selfnet.de> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Gabriel Sánchez
<gabrielesanchez@gmail.com> wrote:
> The same happens to me. Although copying and waiting usually works for me.

I've got a new clue. Although cut + paste inserts the wrong text, the
cutted text is available to other programs afterwards. So my guess
would be that pgadmin just uses the wrong clipboard to insert from.

pgAdmin just registers the shortcut (Ctrl+V) as part of the menu item, therefore they call exactly the same code.

My best guess is that when you use Ctrl+V, some other control on the window actually has focus and is "swallowing" the keypress before our code sees it. Can you confirm that the SQL textbox is definitely the focussed control when you hit Ctrl+V? Does it work properly then?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company