Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly

От johannes graën
Тема Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Gabriel Sánchez
<gabrielesanchez@gmail.com> wrote:
> The same happens to me. Although copying and waiting usually works for me.

I've got a new clue. Although cut + paste inserts the wrong text, the
cutted text is available to other programs afterwards. So my guess
would be that pgadmin just uses the wrong clipboard to insert from.