Re: SSH Tunneling implementation

От Dave Page
Тема Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am facing one problem while adding libssh2 source code in pgAdmin3. As
> there are two file with same name "misc.c" and "misc.cpp", so compiler is
> unable to create object file. On Windows I have changed the path of the
> object file, but not found any solution on Linux. Meanwhile I have changed
> the name of libssh2's "misc.c" to "libssh2_misc.c" and start compilation.
>
> Suggestions? Comments?

Yeah, that's because of the way we have a single makefile and a bunch
of module.mk files in pgAdmin. We really need to refactor that in some
way such that the object files are created alongside the source files.

In the meantime, I think yours is the appropriate solution.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation