Re: 1.16.1: many operations cause display tree to collapse

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 1.16.1: many operations cause display tree to collapse
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Dan Halbert <halbert@halwitz.org> wrote:
> Hi - I am using pgadmin 1.16.1 on Windows 7 against PG 9.1. When I add a new
> table, add a column, or alter a column, the Object browser tree display
> collapses as if I did a refresh high up in the object tree. I have to open
> up several levels in the tree again to get to the table to do further work
> on it. This is tedious.
>

> I installed pgadmin 1.14.3 side-by-side and do not see this problem. New
> tables or ALTER-TABLE style operations do not collapse the tree.

I can't reproduce this on Mac (the logic is the same on all platforms)
- but what do you have File -> Preferences -> Browser -> UI
Miscellaneous -> Refresh on click set to?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company