Re: [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt@pivotal.io> wrote:
> One of the surprises for me when looking at the interview notes was the
> number of features that people asked for that already existed. IMO one of
> the wins for design would be making these more easily discovered. As I see
> it a lot of the design is going to be fairly nuanced and having the
> conversation to include the community in the process of discovery and
> validation would be awesome if there is interest.

There is definitely interest. Improving pgAdmin helps the community,
which in turn helps EDB, Pivotal and every other Postgres company that
has users using it.

My main concern is making the right decisions on what to change, and
focussing efforts in the areas where we gain most benefit. Of course,
the resources to do the work are also critical - the current team
already have a good years worth of work in various additional features
and improvements.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] User Research Findings into PgAdmin